POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Most up to date landscape generator ? : Re: Most up to date landscape generator ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most up to date landscape generator ?
From: Mr
Date: 18 Feb 2010 05:35:00
Message: <web.4b7d170793a56a0067c1a48a0@news.povray.org>
Awfully sorry, I did get carried away without reading the Terrabrush Readme now
I found translations exist, which is very nice!

And about Brice, I knew, but
-I thought the links were long dead and didn't even bother to search for them,
So thanks! We're beginning to gather some precious ressource!

-I still want to find some solution that is as free as possible, so I asked to
the developer of terrabrush about commercial use and am waiting for his answer,
Yet I guess he has the choice to give only indiviual answers like they do for
beta programs, but if I can I'll update this thread.
As usual this Povray community is very responsive. (comming from a Blender user,
this is a big compliment :p )